Thursday, May 8, 2008

Get Whiter & Brighter Teeth in 7 Days for this Season

Ok, so my boyfriend has been telling me about these dental white strips that are supposed to make your pearls look snow white and they're reasonably priced. Skeptical about the whole thing, I told him to try it first and if it works for him then I’d follow suit. Since I’m leaving to go out of town next week for a special occasion, I’d figure hey why not and I am here to testify to you ladies!..........................................


(Disclaimer: This is my first time using this product. I am not a representative or affiliate of this company. I am not in any form receiving commission based on what I am writing and nor am I making any promises or guarantees.)

Well………………………………… I started using the Crest white strips two days ago and I’m starting to notice a difference in the appearance of my teeth: they’re appearing WHITER & BRIGHTER!!!!! I should’ve expected this from the beginning since it clearly states on the pack “satisfaction guarantee.” It is economical (compared to seeing a dentist to get the work done) and so easy to use …….. NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU’LL SEE BETTER RESULTS AFTER 7 DAYS. So, if you have a wedding, graduation, or special event to this is for you. All you have to do is peel the strips, apply them onto your teeth and after 30 minutes you could dispose of the strips and reveal your whiteys!! I strongly suggest that you invest in a pack because a whiter smile does make a great difference – it also enhances your appearance as well. I put them on twice a day: driving to work and as soon as I get home. On the 7th day I’ll let you know whether or not this is the real deal!
I don’t know why I didn’t use this sooner – but I’m glad that I am using it period! I’ve always said that white looks great on everything – so why not buy it? And like the company says, “if you’re not satisfied mail in the product and your receipt and they’ll credit you a refund for your purchase.”

So far they really work. There are different types to choose from with different prices, but the whiter & brighter transformation of your teeth will seem pricele$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website