Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Change up your exercise routine with the help of a personal trainer. Jeanette Pavini shows you how affordable it can be in this edition of "Better Ways to Save". dietz healtz exercisez foodz
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
The author of "Body Confident," celebrity nutritionist Mark Macdonald, busts popular nutrition and exercise myths. dietz healtz exercisez foodz
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
You Will Need: Winter coat, Scarf, Gloves, Umbrella, Jewelry, Hat, Boots, Bag, and Waterproof spray for boots (optional).
Step 1: Add color
Add color with a fun scarf and gloves. Many winter coats are boring black or brown and need a punch of color to brighten up those gloomy days. Look for a scarf and gloves set so they’re guaranteed to match.
Step 2: Carry an umbrella
Carry a coordinating umbrella. Pop it up when weather permits to display a shield of color.
Step 3: Embellish with jewelry
Embellish your coat with some jewelry. Add a little bling with a vintage broach.
Step 4: Wear a hat
Wear a knitted hat if your coat does not come with a hood. It will keep you warm while giving you a great look.
Step 5: Focus on the feet
Focus on your feet. Add a pair of trendy boots to complete your look and keep your feet as warm as your body.Waterproof your boots to keep your feet dry and your boots free of stains.
Step 6: Sport a bag
Sport a stylish bag, purse, or briefcase that not only complements your coat but also carries your shoes that you will need to slip on when you arrive at your final destination.
Step 7: Alter your coat
Alter your out-of-date coat to update the look. Shorten the sleeves to a three-quarter style or bring up the hem. Change the buttons or add a faux fur collar for a fresh look. Now you can go outside and know you look good!
Did You Know?: The record for the world’s longest scarf as of 2010 is held by a group of Welsh knitters who knitted the 33-mile-long scarf in 2005.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Fill your sink with lukewarm water and add a capful of mild detergent.
Step 2: Soak dirty bras and panties
Soak your dirty garments for 5 minutes, making sure they’re completely wet. Gently rub spots or stains, being careful to not catch the lace or snag the silk. Instead of hand-washing your bras and panties in the sink, you can take them into the shower with you. Use a dab of mild shampoo and squeeze the suds through the material.
Step 3: Dry lingerie
Roll the wet lingerie in a towel to remove excess water. Lay the garments flat until dry. Don’t use a dryer for your fine bras and panties — the heat destroys the elastic and the tumbling can ruin underwires.
Step 4: Wash everyday undergarments in washer
Place dirty everyday bras and panties in a garment bag and wash it in your washing machine on the delicate setting. These garments typically aren’t as fragile as lace or silk, but should still air dry.
Did You Know?: The $15 million Victoria’s Secret Red Hot Fantasy bra has 1,300 jewels, including rubies and diamonds. lingz
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
- How To Make An Easy Pasta Salad
- How To Use Kettlebell Weights
- Cooking with Kevin: Quesadillas
- How To Make Chinese Chicken And Broccoli
- Double-Time Wood Chop
- Cooking with Barbra: Southwestern Chicken Soup
- How To Make Baby Bok Choy
- Save on Personal Trainers
- Cooking with Barbra: Sweet & Sour Spicy Pork Lo Me...
- How To Make Baked Broccoli
- Diet & Exercise Myths
- How To Make A Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- How To Wear Plus Size Jeans
- How To Make Honey Mustard Chicken
- Get Fit Outside
- Facts on the 5 Factor Diet
- How To Make Gravy
- How To Tell Your Parents You Have A Boyfriend
- Street Walking: Robert Verdi's Street Style
- Job Interview - Discussing Salary and Increasing Y...
- Hair Solutions: How To Color Your Hair From A Box
- How To Cook Prawns
- 3 Ways to Raise Your Credit Score Fast
- How to Accessorize Your Winter Coat
- How to Dance at a Club: Forward Shimmy
- How To Get The Wedding Gifts That You Want
- Ready Kindergarten
- Oral Hygiene
- Sex Toys Explained
- Easy To Cook Indian Dishes
- Dresses By Rush Couture
- 5 Ways to Save on Entertainment
- Ban the Ponytail
- Super Foods: Dark Chocolate
- Rain Boots
- Christopher's El Diablo
- How To Make An Oriental Perfume
- Putrified Shark
- Wardrobe Fundamentals for Men - Shoes
- Sesame Orange Shrimp
- How To Wash Bras and Panties
- Online Dating Divas
- How To Clean A Bathroom
- 2012 jeep patriot
- How To Blow Dry Black Hair
- Beyonce's Master Cleanse Diet
- How to Get a Moist Turkey
- How To Tell Your Parents You're Pregnant
- Workout Wear for Any Body Type
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (756)
- ► 2009 (877)