Monday, August 23, 2010
Maybelline New York Brings the Catwalk to the Sidewalk on Fashion’s Night Out!
Official Fashion’s Night Out beauty sponsor Maybelline New York is taking it to the streets for this year's edition of the biggest fashion party in history!
Maybelline New York is thrilled to announce its exciting lineup of activity for Fashion’s Night Out. Come join us for a fantastic evening that is not to be missed!
The Maybelline New York hot spot will set up in the Meatpacking District at 9th Avenue and 13th Street on Fashion’s Night Out. Makeovers? Check. Models? Check. Free products and fashionable prizes? Music, celebrities, designers? Check, check, check – they've will have it all!
* The first 50 guests to arrive will receive a limited edition makeup bag filled with cosmetics created especially for Maybelline New York by fashion designer Michael Angel.
* Top Maybelline New York makeup artists will provide free mini-makeovers using the brand’s latest, straight-from-the-runway products.
* Guests who receive makeovers will be invited to walk the mini-catwalk in a “Sensational Strut” contest, for a chance to win a year’s supply of Maybelline New York makeup and other fashionable prizes.
* Brand spokesmodels including Emily DiDonato, Jessica White and Lisalla Montenegro will be on hand to judge the “Sensational Strut” contest, provide tips and sign autographs.
* Spokesmodel Charlotte Kemp Muhl and Sean Lennon of THE GHOST OF A SABER TOOTH TIGER will get the party hopping with a live DJ set from 8-10PM!
* Guests can have their very own Maybelline New York moment by having their picture taken. A special kiosk will be set up for easy uploading to social networking sites.
* Fashion designer Michael Angel will also stop by to take part in the festivities!
* Maybelline New York Fashion’s Night Out hot spots will also be set up in Chicago (Water Tower building) and Miami (Design District: Garden Lounge).
Tags: Maybelline New York, Maybelline New York Brings the Catwalk to the Sidewalk on Fashion’s Night Out, New York Fashion Week