Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
You Will Need: Winter coat, Scarf, Gloves, Umbrella, Jewelry, Hat, Boots, Bag, and Waterproof spray for boots (optional).
Step 1: Add color
Add color with a fun scarf and gloves. Many winter coats are boring black or brown and need a punch of color to brighten up those gloomy days. Look for a scarf and gloves set so they’re guaranteed to match.
Step 2: Carry an umbrella
Carry a coordinating umbrella. Pop it up when weather permits to display a shield of color.
Step 3: Embellish with jewelry
Embellish your coat with some jewelry. Add a little bling with a vintage broach.
Step 4: Wear a hat
Wear a knitted hat if your coat does not come with a hood. It will keep you warm while giving you a great look.
Step 5: Focus on the feet
Focus on your feet. Add a pair of trendy boots to complete your look and keep your feet as warm as your body.Waterproof your boots to keep your feet dry and your boots free of stains.
Step 6: Sport a bag
Sport a stylish bag, purse, or briefcase that not only complements your coat but also carries your shoes that you will need to slip on when you arrive at your final destination.
Step 7: Alter your coat
Alter your out-of-date coat to update the look. Shorten the sleeves to a three-quarter style or bring up the hem. Change the buttons or add a faux fur collar for a fresh look. Now you can go outside and know you look good!
Did You Know?: The record for the world’s longest scarf as of 2010 is held by a group of Welsh knitters who knitted the 33-mile-long scarf in 2005.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Fill your sink with lukewarm water and add a capful of mild detergent.
Step 2: Soak dirty bras and panties
Soak your dirty garments for 5 minutes, making sure they’re completely wet. Gently rub spots or stains, being careful to not catch the lace or snag the silk. Instead of hand-washing your bras and panties in the sink, you can take them into the shower with you. Use a dab of mild shampoo and squeeze the suds through the material.
Step 3: Dry lingerie
Roll the wet lingerie in a towel to remove excess water. Lay the garments flat until dry. Don’t use a dryer for your fine bras and panties — the heat destroys the elastic and the tumbling can ruin underwires.
Step 4: Wash everyday undergarments in washer
Place dirty everyday bras and panties in a garment bag and wash it in your washing machine on the delicate setting. These garments typically aren’t as fragile as lace or silk, but should still air dry.
Did You Know?: The $15 million Victoria’s Secret Red Hot Fantasy bra has 1,300 jewels, including rubies and diamonds. lingz
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
In this video, Certified Employment Interview Consultant and author, Laura DeCarlo, provides expert tips to prepare you to ace your next job interview and salary negotiation. This video is appropriate for job seekers of all levels and professions. The video series includes easy and effective strategies for creating powerful answers to interview questions, tools you can create and bring that will put you head and shoulders above the competition, and salary negotiation techniques that can earn you as much as $35,000 in additional income.
Step 1: Invest in a little black dress
Invest in what fashionistas call the LBD, or Little Black Dress: A simple, elegant sheath.Try a sheath dress in navy, brown, charcoal, or red, too. Just make sure it’s a solid color.
Step 2: Find the perfect jeans
Have a go-to pair of jeans that fit well and can be dressed up or down. That means no rips, studs, or fading – just a dark pair of plain jeans.
Step 3: Get a crisp white shirt
Own at least one crisp, white, button-down shirt. Look for fitted ones that won’t bunch around your hips when you tuck them in – but won’t tug at the buttons, either. Unless you can afford professional laundering, avoid 100 percent cotton in favor of a no-iron fabric.
Step 4: Have black dress pants
Buy at least one pair of black, all-season pants in a basic cut that works just as well with a sweater or jacket as it does with a shirt or blouse.
Step 5: Stock up on white tees
Stock up on white T-shirts – crew neck and V-neck, long-sleeved and short-sleeved.
Step 6: Get a good skirt
Get a good black skirt. A knee-length, A-line skirt is universally flattering. But if you have the figure for a pencil skirt, go for it.
Step 7: Buy an all-weather trench coat
Buy a classic, all-weather trench coat. Don’t skimp on it; a well-made one will last you a decade or more.
Did You Know?: Sixty-six percent of women own at least one “little black dress.”
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
With a You Can Do It attitude, "Fitness" magazine shares workouts, health and beauty advice, diet plans, and success stories to motivate readers to achieve balance in all aspects of their lives. "Fitness" empowers women to embrace fitness as a lifestyle, not an age or dress size, and to change the conversation from "skinny" to "healthy."
Contents Part I. Express Total Body Workout
Chapter 1 Building Your Own Program.
Chapter 2 Boost Energy, Blast Fat
Chapter 3 Targeted Stretching to Beat Stress
Chapter 4 Recipes, Diet, and Nutrition for Optimal Calorie Burn
Part II. 15-Minutes to Tone Your Trouble Zones
Chapter 5 Jiggle-Free Arms
Chapter 6 Flat Abs Fast
Chapter 7 A Strong Chest and Back
Chapter 8 A Great Butt
Chapter 9 Leaner Legs
Chapter 10 Mix and Match Your Workouts
Watch the video below then click:
Fitness Fast Track to a Better Body: All-Time Best Workouts to Tone and Trim in 15 Minutes to read this book.
- Facts on the 5 Factor Diet
- How To Make Gravy
- How To Tell Your Parents You Have A Boyfriend
- Street Walking: Robert Verdi's Street Style
- Job Interview - Discussing Salary and Increasing Y...
- Hair Solutions: How To Color Your Hair From A Box
- How To Cook Prawns
- 3 Ways to Raise Your Credit Score Fast
- How to Accessorize Your Winter Coat
- How to Dance at a Club: Forward Shimmy
- How To Get The Wedding Gifts That You Want
- Ready Kindergarten
- Oral Hygiene
- Sex Toys Explained
- Easy To Cook Indian Dishes
- Dresses By Rush Couture
- 5 Ways to Save on Entertainment
- Ban the Ponytail
- Super Foods: Dark Chocolate
- Rain Boots
- Christopher's El Diablo
- How To Make An Oriental Perfume
- Putrified Shark
- Wardrobe Fundamentals for Men - Shoes
- Sesame Orange Shrimp
- How To Wash Bras and Panties
- Online Dating Divas
- How To Clean A Bathroom
- 2012 jeep patriot
- How To Blow Dry Black Hair
- Beyonce's Master Cleanse Diet
- How to Get a Moist Turkey
- How To Tell Your Parents You're Pregnant
- Workout Wear for Any Body Type
- Job Interview - What to Bring
- Hair Solutions: How To Repair Damaged Hair
- How To Cook Fresh Salmon
- Dumb Ways to Pick a Smart Phone
- How To Build the Perfect Wardrobe With Seven Fashi...
- How to Dance at a Club: How to Grind
- Wedding Gift Guidelines
- Book Club: Back to Life
- Book Club: Fast Track to a Better Body
- My Baby's Got What?
- Book Club: High School Reunion Diet
- How To Wash Your Hands The Right Way
- Modern French Cooking From Provence
- Haute Couture By Rush Couture
- Groceries: 50% Off
- Beauty Comebacks
- How to Trade-up Diamond Jewelry
- How to Buy Diamond Jewelry Online
- My First Baby - Back to Work Fashions
- Revamp Your Image - The Impact of Color
- Makeup Tips - How to Apply Red Lipstick
- Health Myth: Muscle Turns To Fat If You Stop Worki...
- Rihanna's Simple Fitness Plan
- PeeWee's Bloody Mary
- How To Make Perfume Oils
- Porkless Pork Ribs
- Assessing Your Closet
- Easy Tandoori Chicken
- How To Pick Lingerie That Complements Your Body Ty...
- Online Dating Advice
- How To Clean Computer
- 2012 jeep compass
- How To Curl Black Hair
- The Baby Food Diet: Does It Work?
- Night owl teens at greater risk for obesity
- How to Juice Cherries
- Plus Size Winter Fashion
- Job Interview - Creating Powerful Answers
- Hair Solutions: How To Straighten Thick Hair
- How To Cook Calamari
- 6 Smart Uses For Your Tax Refund
- How To Rewrite Seven Outdated Fashion Rules
- How to do the Dougie
- How To Measure For A Bridesmaid Dress
- Book Club: The EveryGirl's Guide to LIfe
- Ob/Gyn Visits
- How To Properly Brush Teeth
- "Forty Beads" Method
- Regional Chinese Food and Cooking
- Foxy Jeans Fashion Show
- 5 Best Free Software Programs
- Bad Dye Job Fixes
- How to Clean Your Jewelry
- Super Foods: Tomatoes
- Wearing White All Year Long
- Revamp Your Image - Understanding Your Figure and ...
- Exercising for Flexibility
- How To Make A: Papi Chulo
- How to make ham and broccoli quiche
- Bargain Shopping - Smart Buys
- Braised Pork and Cabbage
- He Said/She Said: Date Blunders
- How To Mop A Floor
- 2012 Audi A6 hybrid
- How To Flat Iron Black Hair
- Cheater's Diet
- How to Cut Up a Whole Chicken
- Teens Drive Distracted in Closed Course
- How to Wear Scarves
- Job Interview: Creating a Positive Impression
- Hair Solutions: How To Control Hair Fall
- How To Cook Pork Chops
- 3 Dumb Things to Do With Your Tax Refund
- Asking a Guy to Dance at a Club
- Bridal Dresses on a Budget
- Book Club: The Makeup Wakeup
- Traveling Pregnant
- Preventing Insomnia
- Truth About Vibrators
- How To Cook Delicious Italian Food
- Clubwear Fashion Show
- Pro-Cooking on Amateur Budgets
- Bohemian hair braid tutorial: Kim Kardashian inspi...
- How to Buy a Diamond
- Super Foods: Salmon
- Lawrence Zarian's Makeover Tips
- How To Walk In High Heels
- When is the Best Time to Exercise?
- How To Make A: Tequila Stone Sour
- How To Choose a Pair Of Panties
- How To Choose Perfume
- How to make easy chicken pot pie
- How To Measure Your Bra Size
- Fashion Tips - Choosing Formal Wear for Your Body ...
- The Very Best Paella
- How to Know if a Piece of Lingerie is Hot or Taste...
- First Date Mistakes
- How To Clean Carpet
- 2012 lexus is 350
- How To Apply Relaxer Onto Black Hair
- What's a Raw Food Diet?
- How to Carve a Roast Chicken
- Teen Addiction: Prevent Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Fashion Rules to Break
- What do I put in my cover letter without repeating...
- How To Make A Homemade Hair Conditioner
- How To: Cook Live Lobster
- How To Make Perfumes
- 5 Money Tips for Women
- How To Shop At a Thrift Store
- How to Dance at a Club: Nodding the Head
- Here Comes the Guest
- ▼ January (146)
- ► 2010 (756)
- ► 2009 (877)