Saturday, March 28, 2009

MEN MUST-HAVES FOR SPRING

POLOs for the Bros!!!!
Yesterday, I decided to a little shopping for my boyfriend to update his wardrobe; however, I was a little confused on what exactly to get hm at first. He's 29, conservation, and not much into the lastest fad. So I headed uptown to Express and purchased 2 classic but casual polos. They were on sale: buy one at $34.50 and get the second 1/2 off. The 100% cotton polo comes in various vibrant Spring colors and embroidered at the front of the shirt is the signature Express lion. I love the way this polo snugs the arm to accentuate the muscles. Express has a polo for every occasion (there are many styles and colors to choose from). My boyfrend tried them on and was definately pleased. Below are the exact shirts I purchased.
I'd suggest that you purchase atleast one polo shirt for your boyfriend, husband, father or brother and a spring gift. If Express is far beyond your budget, check out bargain polos from Aeropostale or American Eagle Outfitters.

Side Note: I also purchased a long sleeve stripe blouse for work at $23.70. Its made of cotton/ nylon/ spandex, has buckle cuffs and is with machine washable. I may purchase 2 more for the road before the sell ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website