Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How To Squeeze Into A Dress Before A Big Event (Contest Winner Announced!!!)



Thank You to everyone that participated in the How To Squeeze Into A Dress Before A Big Event Contest!!! As expected we go alot of really interesting and enlightning comments. We wish we could've given the prize to everyone, but at last we could only choose one winner. With that, I'd ask that everyone Join me in applause for:

Pot Lucky

Pot Lucky wrote...
Oh Yeah, I've definitely been caught out there going on wild diets, My ten year HS reunion was coming up and I tried to lose 20 pounds in just 2 weeks. I drank protein shakes and ate crackers but I still didn't lose weight. Didn't matter, becasue the haters I was trying to make mad were bigger than I was.

The Prize:
Pot Lucky won a $50 gift certificate good towards any purchase at 80'spurple.com

For Everyone Else:

For everyone who didn't win, don't fret. We have tons of other terrific prizes and amazing contests and random giveaways going on. If you're a subscriber you're already entered for our 12 Days Of Christmas random giveaway. If You're not a subscriber then Click Here.

the online fashion boutique - 80s Purple

"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

Willie D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website