Thursday, December 17, 2009

Look Book: Santa Punked Me!

Rockstar Ready Holiday Getup

No more will I leave Santa freshly baked cookies and a cold glass of milk on Christmas Eve, because last year he punked me! He told me that since I looked nice, which I was -- nicely dressed that is, he would bring the gift that I requested. I waited all night but Santa never showed up. I even gave him until New Years thinking that traffic held him up but he still didn't show with my gift. I desperately wanted NARS' Red Hot Holiday kit!

I never heard from Santa - no phone call, no text, no email, not even a tweet! Months went by and I still couldn't understand - what did I do wrong to that jolly fat man? I came to the conclusion that Santa did, in fact, give me a gift last Christmas. He helped me to revamp my look this year from an ice princess into a punk princess. Who's the punk now Santa?

Even if you're naughty you'll surely look nice in this perfect party Eve Sugar Spice dress by Betsey Johnson. This playful pink dress features tiers of sparkling sequins, a stunning sweetheart neckline and layers of tulle which adds volume to the skirt. It also has a back zip closure for easy dressing and undressing just incase someone (other than Chris Cringle) is coming to town.

Birclay - Black Multi Suede

Strap on the perfect pair of black holiday heels with this extravagant pair of Mary Jane party pumps from Guess. Birclay features a sexy 1.25 inch platform and a 4.5 inch stiletto heel as well as an ankle strap, all covered from top to bottom in luxurious black suede.

Bag up your trinkets in this unique polished presence of this Vivienne Westwood - Kensington handbag! This punked out convertible clutch is made of 100% patent leather. It also features a removable single shoulder chain and engraved twist lock closure. Perfect for partying this holiday season - you'll be able to hold your wallet, keys, lipstick, and a slim cell phone and ready to roll out in no time.

Show off your undeniable fabulousness with this layered Betsey Johnson School Girl Multi Charm Chunky Necklace in Ivory. Part of the School Girl collection, the chic pieces feature black metals with faux pearls, red gingham bow and crystals. The longest chain measures 18 long with a lobster clasp closure. Treat yourself to this Charm Chunky Necklace since someone forgot to do it!

This vintage perfume bottle will add a definite charm! Juicy Couture's Perfume Bottle Charm clips on to any starter bracelets or necklaces. Pair this adorable piece up with your Charm Chunky Necklace.

ABS Allen Schwartz - 80's Rock Studded Resin Wide Bangle (Black/Gold) - JewelryABS Allen Schwartz - 80's Rock Alt Shape Resin Bangle with Studs (Black/Gold) - Jewelry

This Christmas, relive the decadent '80s with these rockin' stud bangles. This black Resin Wide and Alt Shape Resin Bangle features encrusted gold-plated studs. Who cares if you don't make it on the "nice" list this year - you're no fool for Santa anymore. Master your "bad girl for the evening" look with this stunning studded bangles!

NARS Eyeliner Pencils feature a creamy, long-wearing formula that comes in easy-to-wear shades that'll beautifully define the eyes this Christmas.

Because NARS Lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color intact, I can kiss my boyfriend all night under the mistletoe. The sheer finish creates the most natural, stained-looking lips. Semi-matte produces velvety, full-bodied lips. And satin fashions creamy, moist-looking lips.

"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website