Friday, July 24, 2009

Beauty Solutions: Cargo's OneBase Concealer

OneBase


Are you tired of spending countless dollars on concealers that just doesn't cut it when it comes to your dark eye circles or your skin's imperfections? Take it from me - I feel your pain. I had the same problem until a friend introduced me to Cargo's OneBase. I have really dark circles under my eyes and tried various concealers but this worked the best!

It is specifically designed for women who prefer to use foundation only on certain parts of the face such as nose, chin, and forehead. OneBase contains lightweight essential oils to condition the skin and add radiance as it instantly eliminates imperfections, redness, and darkness. It uplift your eyes (shedding years of your appearance) - not to mention that its excellent for even the most sensitive skin. And for the sensitive gal, OneBase is fragrance-free, easy to use and carry around. It doesn't hurt to try it out:




You can find this item at ULTA Beauty for only $24 - not bad considering the benefits!

20% off one item using code 23387


"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

- Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website