Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fragrance Of The Month- Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade

This past February, Bvlgari launched the new interpretation of their 2003 scent, Omnia. The new Omnia Green Jade is made with the younger costumers in mind, but I'll confess prior to this Omnia Green Jade, I haven't always been a big Bvlgari fan. That was due to previous Bvlgari perfumes going overboard with too many spice scents and warm notes. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love warm perfumes, but there’s a time when too much is just too much. However, Omnia Green Jade was a wonderful pleasant surprise.


Green mandarin, spring water, white peony, pear blossom, jasmine, pistachio, white woods and musk compose this light yet fascinatingly sexy fragrance. Personally, when I smell it I can ditech the jasmine and the citrus of the green mandarin but I cannot ditech the musk. Musk and white woods are probably what gives it the sexiness but they are so well concealed that you’re left with a “je ne sais quoi” that will draw people to you.

Bvlgari says this perfume was inspired by an “early spring morning” but don’t expect an innocent, barely there fragrance. The fixation power is amazing for an Eau de Toilette and though it’s a fresh scent, I won’t smell like fresh laundry (something we’re accustomed to when people refer to “fresh aromas”).

This Eau de Toilette can be found in bottles of 25, 40 and 65 mL and the bottle is the same as the Omnia, Omnia Crystalline and Omnia Amethyst, except this particular one is green.

Overall, I’d say it’s a perfect perfume for a spring day or a summer night, whatever the occasion may be.

Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration
Fragrancez
Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website