Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fashion Circle Sale Alert: Kill City Jeans $21

I love window shopping on Tobi.com and dreaming that I could go nuts and fill up on $300 jeans. I usually snap out of my daydreaming when I look at the subtotal at the check out Page. That's why I decided to scower Tobi.Com in search of deals worthy of a "Fashion Circle Sale Alert". By far the best deal and the largest mark down I found were these super sexy and usually expensive Kill City The Junkie Reverse Acid Wash Overdye Skinny Jeans Kill City is the next level in hip denim trends. They're all superslim fit with shorter inseams. Which makes these jeans perfect for lean, petite girls, while the reverse acid wash creates a really contemporary finish. These jeans are marked down to just $21 which is a mere fraction of what they usually go for. The Green color is pictured above, but they're availible in other colors like the classic Grey, electric Blue, and the super sexy Violet I recently got all three of those colors and they are now part of my regular rotation.

"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
E.E.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website