Good News! Hyperpigmentation is treatable! Hyperpigmentation occurs when patches of skin become darker than the normal surrounding skin due to an excess of melanin resulting in a rough and uneven skintone. Reduce the appearance of discoloration by using effective treatment products and sunscreen to brighten the skin.
Cosmedicine's Medi-morphosis Self-Adjusting Exfoliator contains stop-action crystals that dissolve when they hit healthy skin for zero irritation. Medi-morphosis also delivers personalized, professional results usually found in a doctor's office. It's great for even the most sensitive skin.
· Stop-action crystals that dissolve when they hit healthy skin;
· Leaves skin smoother, brighter, more luminous.
· Helps fade hyperpigmentation and age spots.
· Prevents over-exfoliation - zero irritation.
· Measurable Results - Clinical Trials Found: 12% immediate reduction in pore size.
· Zero irritation or sensitivity among the 217 subjects tested.
Two or three times a week, massage a nickel-size amount of product over wet or dry face after cleansing (use larger amount if using on dry skin) until all the exfoliants dissolve and you no longer feel crystals. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Do not use on active breakouts. May be used on lips, décolleté and back of hands.
You can purchase a 3.4 oz tube for only $38 at SkinCareRX.com.