Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coat Check: Soia & Kyo Betty Coat

Too often this season I was bored by what I saw as bland outerwear choices. I was so tired with redundancy of the plain uninspired Pea coat. I swear I almost died of a broken fashion will to go on after a weekend stroll through New York City. Thank Goodness I have Tobi.com on my side. I managed to pull myself back from the brink after shopping this amazing Soia & Kyo Betty Coat. Perfect in black the Betty Coat features a thick 100% Cotton interior lining for maximum warmth and comfort. Sizes vary, but Soia & Kyo's Betty is available in everything from Petite to Large. To give you some perspective on size, you should note; Marivel is wearing a size small. Marivel’s profile: 5’7”, waist 26”, bust 32”, hips 36”. This coat is available exclusively at Tobi.com.


"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website