Friday, April 9, 2010

Beauty Solutions: Heated Eyelash Curler

Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler



Some people’s eyelashes are simply stubborn and won’t curl. If not even waterproof mascara can hold the curl on your lashes, consider using a heated eyelash curler. I heard some pretty scary stories about heated curlers in the past and that is probably why some people are scared of them. They key to make sure nothing bad is going to happen to your eyelashes, is to choose a good quality curler. The one I’m recommending here is the Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler.


Not only is it great to use on your own natural lashes, but it is also good to use with any kind of false eyelashes. If you know anything about synthetic hair, from which most false eyelashes are made, you know that it’s not a good idea to put heat on them. Since this curler doesn’t damage them, you can trust that it isn’t so hot that it could harm you.


Heated eyelash curlers have the benefit of also separating lashes beautifully because of the way they are made. Instead of the traditional clamp, they have a brush. This particular curler uses batteries and heats up in 15 seconds.



Shop SallyBeauty.com!


Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration

Micky

4 comments:

  1. I'm staying away from heated curlers especially when their too close to my eyes. Once I purchased an expensive heated curler from China and it almost burned my lids off. IDK, maybe this happened because of the fact but when I called the company they told me I had a defected product and instead of issuing a refund they'd offer only to exchange the product. That's when I said thanks but no thanks. I'll stick to the good ole fashion way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no genious but using a heated eyelash curler seems bad for your lashes. I just feel like is dangerous and an accident waiting to happen since your putting something so hot so close to your eyes and face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @M.Jack & @Leina I've use a heated curler before and never nhad a problem with my lashes. Mayb it seems dangerous bcuz you don't know what your doin or purchased a crappy item. I don't think curling your lashes will leave you blind or do something hazardous to your lashes... Wearing makeup can be dangerous but we all do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, and I'm sorry for taking so long to reply. As I stated above, this curler can be used on false eyelashes. If it doesn't burn plastic (because that's what regular false eyelashes are made of), it will hardly damage your own lashes or harm you if you're careful. Anyway, if you are still unsure and scared about this kind of products, there are many regular, good eyelash curlers out there. Hope this helped?

    ReplyDelete

Start Your Own Website