“From fly fashion tips and time-honored beauty basics to smart entertaining and dating rules for today’s diva, Beautylicious! might very well be the only accessory any real diva can’t live without! Stylish sisters should listen up—and arm each and every girlfriend with their own copy.” —Lloyd Boston, author of MAKE OVER YOUR MAN and Fashion Editor for NBC’s Today Show
Plenty of successful guides have been published for hip girls in general, but now the trendsetting black reader has a book of her own. Dedicated to chic sisters everywhere, Beautylicious shimmers with wit and soul—an irresistible new recipe for loving, playing, and beautifying with verve. Chapters include:
• Soul Power: Sizzle with radiance from the inside out
• Queen Me: Treats to perk you up when the blues have got you down
• Superfly: How to heat up your wardrobe without scorching your self-confidence
• Fit and Fine: A toned body plus a healthy mind equals a sensational you
• Beauty . . . Moi Way: Enhancing fabulous you
• Fun and Frolic: Perfecting your swerve
• Fête Accompli: Entertaining wtih style and soul
• Date-o-Rama: The fast track to vixenhood
• Mane Intrigue: Straight talk on finding a hairstyle that's as fabulous as you are
• Luxe Life: The fine art of indulgence
Beautylicious also shares know-how from the Patron Saints of Fabulosity, along with tips for becoming a favorite hostess (and a favorite guest), staying cool in heated situations, and finessing that saucy outlook on life. The ideal gift,
Beautylicious: The Black Girl's Guide to the Fabulous Life sparkles with fun and flair.
"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"