Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting Rid of the Beauty Blues



Recently, I decided to stop into a Sephora for some much needed beauty products. Lately, I have been feeling a little bit under the weather and I think it has a lot to do with the products that I have been using. As any logical thinker would know; if you're doing through the beauty blues, the fastest way to resolve this issue is to get a much needed dose of pampering - a monthly Sephora visit will do the trick of keeping the beauty blues away! With that said, take a look at what I picked up:



My first concern was for my ultra sensitive and uber dry skin. Lately it seems as though the body moisturizer that I have been using has gone on hiatus as far as performance. I made a quick bee line to the skincare section and headed straight for Sephora's Super Supreme Body Butter. The 13.52 fl. oz jar which retails for $25, has a rich texture and is stated to hydrate the body for all skin types, especially very dry skin.



Since I was already in the neighborhood, I decided to browse through the Fresh section and pick up something refreshing for summer - Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum. Sugar Lychee contains notes of Grapefruit, Italian Lemon and Lime Blossom, Lychee, Mango Flower, Freesia, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Amber. Perfect for summer, Sugar Lychee is exotic, fresh and warm. Although I originally intended on purchasing the pure vegetable-based soap, I figured that I was well deserving of a 1 oz. bottle of this refreshingly citrus scent.




My final purchase was probably the most important one - a Fabulous Foaming Face Wash by Bliss. This two-in-one rinse-off cleanser and exfoliator is said to be ideal for all skin types. I have heard a lot of people rave about this product - someone even went so far as to claiming that I will see instant results. Being as curious as I am, I had to purchase it and see what's all the fuss about.



While at Sephora, I found out about their Skincare Challenge for Beauty Insiders. How it works is that you will automatically receive one credit for each facial skincare item you buy (valuing $20 or more) online and in stores. After your fourth skincare purchase, you will receive a FREE featured reward product.



In total, my purchase amounted to over $80 - not bad considering that it is for my health. In an attempt to nurse myself back to health, I will be using these products throughout the week and will update you with a product review of each item - dishing on my findings. And if you're familiar with or have questions regarding these products, feel free to leave a comment below and I'll be sure to get back to you. But for now, I will be indulging in some much needed pampering this week.

Free Shipping over $50


"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website