Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fashion Forms Glamour Kit Contest (Winner Announced)

Fashionwithfifi.com would like to thank all of the brave souls who enter our Glamour Kit contest and beared their fashion emergencies. Some were goofy, some were scary and some were just... I'll be nice. I wish we could accept more entries, but at last it's time to announce the winner. The winner was selected at random using random.org. So if all of the runner ups would join me in extending-

Congradulations To:

VRM291 Wrote: "My fashion emergency was about 7 years ago (12 years old) , my time of the month came on. I didnt realize it untill someone pointed out the puddle in my seat and my shorts (Khaki) was covered in it! Good thing it was during class change and no one but that person and the teacher saw!"

Claiming Your Prize:

Claming your prize is as easy as it was to enter. Please email your Full name and address to Contest@fashionwithfifi.com Email any special instructions you may have to ensure fast delivery. Congrats and thank you for being a Fashion Circle Follower, and don't forget that you can enter to win a new contest every day.

"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
Willie D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website