Thick, clumpy, gooey mascara is the bane of every girl’s cosmetic existence. For me, finding that perfect tube with a magical wand that will perfectly coat your lashes is nearly impossible. And there is nothing I hate more than spending my hard earned money on one of these tiny tubes, only to get home and find out that my eyes look like they’re sprouting furry spider legs. Are full, dark, natural looking lashes really too much to ask for?
These past few months, I have become quite complacent in my morning beauty ritual. But just recently, I tried out new mascara by LashControl and was flabbergasted by the amazing results! Each tube is equipped with a rubber wiper sleeve so you can control the amount of mascara on the brush. Honestly, why has no one thought of this innovation sooner? Now, you no longer have to keep an arsenal of tissues handy to wipe off all the excess of mascara (which is a major waste of time and money, if you ask me).
The trick to achieving perfectly coated lashes is all in how you squeeze the colored rubber section. The more pressure you apply, the less mascara will be on the brush, and vice versa. This allows you to create your own desired look. Use the wiper to clean the brush and then you can further separate lashes and eliminate clumps. The built-in wiper also serves as an extra barrier to air and dirt, which makes the mascara last longer and keep from drying out.
I tend to be more of a makeup minimalist in my daily routine, so I love that now the control is in my own hands! I can achieve the perfect, barely-there look for daytime and then easily increase the intensity for a great evening look! And there are literally NO clumps. Who knew one mascara tube could be so versatile?
LashControl is currently available in three formulas, each named for the colored wiper sleeve. Blue Squeeze is a water resistant formula that is available in sheer black. Purple Squeeze, which is the tube I tried, is a length and conditioning formula with a brush that gives lashes 2x the volume. Pink Squeeze is lengthening and conditioning formula in black.
Fashionwithfifi.com is giving you the chance to win LashControl’s mascara in Purple Squeeze (2x Black Volumizing Brush with Length and Conditioning formula). Trust me, this is one product that you will love so enter now!
1) Contest is open to everyone. First you must be a member of the free to join "Fashion Circle" and be subscribed to Fashionwithfifi.com. Click Here: If you aren't already a free subscriber. Email subscription must be confirmed. There will only be one winner.
2) Next you'll need to leave a comment on this post telling us about your favorite mascara.
3) Shipping is Free for all participants in the U.S. Winner from a country outside of the U.S. will have to pay for shipping. Shipping to P.O. Box is fine.
4) Contest runs from now, Monday, October 19, 2009 until Sunday, October 25, 2009. Winner will be announced on Monday, October 26, 2009 at Fashionwithfifi.com.
5) You must be 18 years or older to enter. Contestants under 18 will need a parent's consent in order to participate. Be sure to enter and good luck!
"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"