Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spooky Halloween Design Nails (Contest Winners Announced)


Vampire Red Sil Spider Web B&W Skull Red French W/ Skull

Thanks to everyone that took part in our Spooky Halloween Nails Contest. The contest ended yesterday and alas it's time to name the two winners.

Congratulations to the following:
Ricersaywhatx3: You won the- Silver Spider Web
&
Nicole: You won the- Red French With Skull

Nicole said...
I personally like press-ons. I can't have the fancy manicure because they would not last in my line of work so press-ons are the next best thing. I think both are great depending on the occasion. Press ons are good if you want to change the game up a little bit.

Ricersaywhatx3 said...
I like getting my nails professional done; but i dont have a problem with using kiss nails! i used to use them all the time

In order to guarantee your packs by Halloween Day Please email your full names and mailing addresses to contest@fashionwithfifi.com by no later than this.


To see the full collection of Kiss Nails go to http://www.kissusa.com/.
"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
Willie D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website