Vampire Red Sil Spider Web B&W Skull Red Frech W/ Skull
Nail Halloween this year with four spooky designs of Kiss’ press-on nails available at leading drug-stores nationwide. These are perfect nails for Halloween parties and a day of trick-or-treating.
Kiss’ seasonal nail kits include 24 nails in 12 sizes with “glue tabs” to press on the nail to make them easy to apply and remove. At the end of the evening, simply run nails under warm water to loosen the glue tab and peel off from the side. No damage done to natural nails.
There are four distinctive colors availible: Vampire Red, Silver Spider Web, Black & White Skull, and Red Frech W/ Skull (Pictured above from left to right). There are only two ways to get these nails. Kiss Halloween Nails will be on shelves now until November 1st at Walgreens.com, CVS, and Kmart nationwide. The other way is to participate in the Fashionwithfifi.com Spooky Halloween Design Nails Contest! Right now Kiss Nails is giving away complinentory packs to two Fashionwithfifi.com Subscribers. One subscriber will recieve a pack of Red Frech W/ Sulls, while another subscriber will recieve a pack of the Red Vampire.
1) To enter you must first be a member of the free to join "Fashion Circle" and be subscribed to Fashionwithfifi.com. Click Here: If you aren't already a free subscriber. Email subscriptions must be confirmed.
2) Next, you'll need to leave a comment letting us know whether you prefer to use press on nails over getting a fancy manicure. Tell us why you choose one or the other. Is it cost? Is it time? Is it covinence? Fashionwithfifi.com wants to know.
3) Shipping is Free to all U.S. subscribers. Foreign subscribers will have to pay for shipping.
4) Contest runs from now - Tuesday, October 27, 2009, through Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:59 PM est. Winner will be announced on here on Fashionwithfifi.com on Thursday , October, 29, 2009.
5) You must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18 will need a parent's consent.
6) Shipping to P.O. Box is fine.
7) Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on this post by subscribers and Fashion Circle members. Participants in this contest are encouraged to specify which nail pack they'd like to recieve. If a subscriber would accept either pack they're asked to mention that in their comment.
To see the full collection go to http://www.kissusa.com/.