She's Daring, Influencial, Vigorous, and Assertive, but you can Call Her DIVA. Tonight Philly Diva tackles Finances and the stress they can place on families and relationships. She gives you her take, then mixes it up with a special guest who will offer a male's perspective on the topic. She also gets into Michael Jackson's $230 million dollar recording deal, and much more.
1. Bitch Better Have My Money - Lady Gaga’s former producer/ ex-boyfriend - Rob Fusari is suing the pop icon for $30.5 Million according to The Associated Press. The songwriter and music producer filed the lawsuit this week claiming to have helped launch Lady Gaga's career. Fusari, who had worked on Will Smith's "Wild, Wild West" and Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious", says that he got together with Gaga in March 2006. Fusari also stated that they co-wrote "Paparazzi" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich," and even gave her the name Lady Gaga but as soon as her career took off she kicked him to the curb but now he wants his money.
Fusari was given a producing credit on Gaga’s album but says he was denied a 20 percent song-royalties and other revenues and wants his dough.
Is this a case of salty gold digging exes or has Lady Gaga gone Shady Lady?
2. Speaking of Paparazzi’s Naomi Campbell isn’t happy with them at all lately. Apparently, the former supermodel is back at it again with her sticky attitude. Ms Campbell walked into Barney’s Co Op New York yesterday and got heated when the paparazzis pulled up on her unexpectedly. The model didn’t have on makeup at the time and her weave game was noticeably weak.
Once she saw the cameras Naomi became red hot and went in on the store’s employees and started to berate them and supposedly said “I’ll never shop here again!” She tried to hide her face from the camera with a shopping bag but it was too late. Talked about BUSTED!!!
3. Speaking of colors, Tiny has a case of Wedding Bell Blues - With T.I.’s release from the halfway house scheduled for next week, everyone’s asking when will the rapper wed longtime girlfriend/ BM (Baby Mother) Tameka "Tiny" Cottle? The former Xscape singer told Vibe.com that she and TI are in no rush to wed and that everyone who’s so concerned about the date should M.Y.O.B (mind your own business).
Here’s more from Tiny: "I don't really worry about what people say about what's taking so long. "Like, it ain't none of your business what's taking so long. If we happy, why are you so concerned? We living, we're happy, we're in love. I mean, it's no doubt in my mind that he doesn't love every piece of me and vice versa, so we're just doing what's comfortable and what works for us. Tiny and T.I.: Not for the world. When we get ready to make a move, we will make it. We just can't do it for everybody."
But why get mad at us Tiny when you were the one who opened your big fat mouth and said that you and Tip would marry this year in front of a couple of hundred of their loved ones?
The singer did revealed that "There are wedding plans coming soon, sometime this year. "Not too big, 'cause I want it to be as private as possible. There've been a million rumors about us getting married. It's taking away from the day that we really do get married, so I just want to kind of have that moment for myself."
Yeah Right – sounds like a cold case of jail talk! We’ll believe it when we see it. When will these women learn that if an incarcerated man propose to or says he’s going to marry you as soon as he gets out of jail – he’s lying to you?!
4. Tiger Woods: One week after it was reported that Tiger and his wife Eilen Woods were reconciling, The world's #1 ranked golfer has announced that he was making a return to the PGA tour. Tiger is choosing to return just in time for the lucrative and prestigious Masters at Augusta National on April 5th. Augusta is closed and controlled course where the embattled golfer will not be required to take questions, and there is a strict no heckling policy in place. Hecklers could face a lifetime band if they engage in behavior that officials deem inappropriate. Tiger has never actually admitted to going to rehab and despite a public statement last month, still hasn't explained his scandal or commented on his various mistresses.
5. Oops She did it again: Singer Britney Spears minus her bra and some bad hair hits Hollywood to do some shopping. Britney's high beams were set on high as she strolled from store to store. At each stop she seemed to relish the attention and appeared clueless when a photographer made reference to her protruding nipples, and another asked her what happened to her hair? Her hair appeared as if it had not been done in over a week. This after she dyed her hair twice into two different colors the previous week. Let's see if this opens up another avenue for K-Fed to try and snatch custody of the kids.
6. Brooklyn's Finest: An elderly couple in Brooklyn falls victim to an NYPD computer glitch that plagues them for eight years. During the past decade over 50 warrants have been served and the home raided due to a mix up in the system. Various Precincts from around the city have accosted the couple, the husband a WWII vet in his 80's, for charges ranging from Drug distribution to many other serious felonies. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg apologized years two years ago and the elderly couple thought their ordeal was over. However last week, neighbors awoke to the sound of police officers in unmarked cars breaching the door of the same house. Amazingly the man and his wife are surprisingly good natured about their plight and haven't yet sued the city.
7. Publicity Hounds: Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are back at it again. The attention seeking couple best made famous by their roles in MTV's hit reality show The Hills will do anything to stay in the news. Last year the couple cancelled two wedding dates because apparently not enough media RSVP',d. They finally got married in May of 09 in Pasadena, just in time to capitalize on the swine flu scare by wearing masks during their honeymoon in Mexico. Now the two are reportedly talking about having a baby. They were both photographed last week shopping for baby clothes. No word on whether or not Heidi is actually pregnant. The timing as always is suspicious. The past few months have been slow for the Publicity seekers. Only an obnoxious attempt at a celebrity based reality show and bad plastic surgeries have kept them on our lips.
"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"