Don't you hate being called shorty or overlooked because you just didn't measure up? If you're like me and weren't blessed with the gift of height, pout no more. Here are some quick tips that'll have you appearing taller in no time:
1. Create a slim line. To create a slim silhouette, wear two colors at the most.
2. Watch the horizontal lines.
3. Stay away from billowing fabrics in skirts and pants. Stick to fabrics with more body and shape.
4. Empire waists: this popular style is only for the very young and slim.
5. Heels: you don’t need high heels, but a small heel adds a bit of height, and slims your look. Avoid pancake flats
6. Midline vertical details add height.
7. Necklines: A v-neck creates a longer neckline, and adds height.
8. Straight pants without cuffs add height. Cuffs cut your legs and make them appear shorter.
9. Single-breasted jackets are more slimming than double-breasted jackets, which have too much fabric.
10. Avoid ankle strap shoes and boots, which cut your foot or leg and make it look shorter.
"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"