Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Coat Check: British Invasion Jacket


The British are coming! The British are coming! The British are coming!

But if it means they're bringing along this amazing jacket, then, sorry Paul Revere, we're welcoming an invasion with open arms. Modcloth's Union Jack-colored plaid British Invasion Jacket delivers an unbeatable transatlantic style, all the way from its rounded collar and double-breasted buttons to its faux pockets and ruffled hem. Its thick, cozy material means you'll stay warm even on the longest of midnight rides. Pair this with tall leather boots, tights, and gloves, and you'll be ready to invade your local style scene!

ModCloth.com


"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
Suzanna

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this coat. It's beautiful. I don't really know what all I would wear it with, but I'm sure I could figure something out. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Start Your Own Website