Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FACE atelier Lets You Release Your Inner Beauty Maven

FACE atelier is a cosmetic company that strives to uphold the idea that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Instead of illustrating how women should look, they emphasize the importance of women finding their own cosmetic perfection. A quick visit to their website will not yield the typical photos of models demonstrating the makeup, but features the products themselves, allowing women to find the perfect shade for themselves.


I tried out three lip products by FACE atelier and want to share my findings with all of you.


I always have a slew of lip-glosses in my bag at any given moment and love when I can grab a gloss and get great coverage in one quick swipe. FACE atelier’s Lip Glaze is a smooth gloss that goes on so easily and stays put without being too sticky or messy. The color, ‘Flamingo’, was a bit too frosty for my taste, but there are many color choices to suit everyone’s tastes.




Lipsticks add a level of sophistication that lip glosses can’t quite achieve, and FACE atelier’s collection gives great coverage and come in a variety of colors and finishes, from plum to pink, matte to frost. I sampled ‘Candy Floss’ and found the light, frosted pink color washed out my pale complexion.






FACE atelier also makes ‘Lip Putty,’ a great product that can be used under your lipstick to smooth out fine lines that can become exaggerated by lip color. In addition, ‘Lip Putty’ is packed with vitamins and essential oils to add moisture and hydration to your lips, making this dual action product a wise investment. My lips felt smoother and softer and I’ll never apply lipstick without it again!



Each tube is $20.00 and is available on their website, www.faceatelier.com.



"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

Erin Simpson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website