Saturday, November 14, 2009

Protect Your Neck With DECLÉOR Contest Winner Announced

Decleor Instant Radiance Moisturizer

Thank You to everyone who participated in our Protect Your Neck With DECLÉOR Contest Contest. As expected we got some really good feedback from the Fashion Circle. Now it's time to announce the lucky Fashion Circle winner.

Congratulations to the following:

nmart512

nmart512 wrote...... I am 28 years old and honestly have to say that I am really bad with moisturizing my skin. I rarely use lotion. I use it when I feel extremely dry, but other than that there are to prevent early aging. I know this is something I need to work on, especially the older I get.

You've won a free 1.69 fl. oz bottle of DECLÉOR's instant radiance moisturizer (valued at $56)!

Claiming your prize is as easy as it was to enter. Send your full name and mailing info to contest@fashionwithfifi.com to redeem your prize. Remember that there are plenty of other ongoing contest right now so enter in them all.

"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website