How often is it that we go to nail salons expecting a decent manicure and pedicure only to walk away disappointed? Well, no longer do you have to waste your hard earned money or wait hours to get a French manicure and pedicure. Kiss Nails has the solution with their Everlasting French glue-on nail kit for only $5.99.
Not those 80’s nails! Everlasting French nails have a deep, rich white tip molded in so it will never chip. Once on they appear professionally done. According to national sales statistics, the classic French look is the most popular design for artificial nail wearers. Additionally, the pure white tip gives wearers the look of salon acrylics without the thickness, without an appointment and without the hefty price tag!
Kiss wearable nail length holds up against everyday tasks. The Real Short length has the patented Self Tab making application easier, without the messy glue residue on your finger tips. Everlasting Nails come in 2 lengths, Real Short practical length and Medium length for longer nail beds.
The bonded layers in the manufacturing process of this new nail create the most durable French nail ever, that won’t chip – guaranteed. Previous French nails often chipped with excessive wear and tear, but these new nails have a strong, chip-free white tip that holds like a salon acrylic application.
A more flexible fit over the natural nail bed provides greater comfort. Available in flat and regular nail arcs in 12 sizes for hands, the new flexible material makes for the most comfortable, durable fitting nail on the market today. The nail starts out very thin near the cuticle area for flexibility and gets slightly thicker toward the nail tip to provide strength where needed. You can purchase the Kiss Everlasting French nail kit for $5.99 at Walgreens.com.
Fashionwithfifi.com is giving away three Kiss Everlasting French nail kits (2 in Real Short and 1in Medium length) to 3 lucky Fashion Circle subscribers. All you have to do is tell us your monthly budget on nail care and prioritize the following (in order of importance to you): nail care, facial care, hair care.
1) To enter you must first be a member of the free to join "Fashion Circle" and be subscribed to Fashionwithfifi.com. Click Here: If you aren't already a free subscriber. Email subscriptions must be confirmed.
2. Next, leave a comment in this post telling us your budget for nail care. How much do you spend on your nails per month? Also, prioritize the following (in order of importance to you): nail care, facial care, hair care. Specify your length choice in the post as well. Fashionwithfifi.com wants to know.
3) Shipping is Free to all U.S. subscribers. Foreign subscribers will have to pay for shipping.
4) Contest runs from now - Thursday, November 5, 2009, through Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:59 PM est. Winner will be announced on here on Fashionwithfifi.com on Friday, November, 13, 2009.
5) You must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18 will need a parent's consent.
6) Shipping to P.O. Box is fine.
7) Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on this post by subscribers and Fashion Circle members. Enter today and bon chance!
"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"