Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Results of "Wen" by Chaz Dean


I know this is rather quick, but I just used the Wen by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner in Sweet Almond Mint and I must say that I am in LOVE!

I blogged about a week ago stating that I had been slipping on my hair regimen (which I still was...lol....:(...), so when I used this my hair was kinda dry and dirty...ewww, I know. So this is what I did. I followed the directions and I rinsed my hair really well and then I took about 10 pumps of the conditioner and worked it through the front of my hair. Then I took about 10 more pumps and worked through the back and I believe I took 6 pumps and worked through the center and around the edges. Then I worked it through, massaging my scalp and working it through to the ends of my hair and I did that for about a good 10 minutes. Then rinsed thoroughly and I must say that I am really impressed and pleased with my hair. I guess you could call it a "co-wash" (conditioner wash) because I didn't use any shampoo and my hair feels wonderful! It doesn't feel dirty, greasy or dried out either and it has a pleasant smell (a real light mint smell).

I will of course follow up with my JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil to oil my scalp) and moisturize and seal, but I think I may have found another staple to add to my regimen!

I look forward to using different products from the Wen family!

products can be found at www.wenhaircare.com

"Fashion is Foremost Inspiration"
Chanda Product Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website