Created by Linda Eisner, Pencil Me In Cosmetics offers a unique collection of eye pencils that are packed with vitamins and antioxidants that will help improve your skin. No longer do you have to add yet another step to your morning routine. All you have to do is replace your old eye shadows and liners with one of these eye pencils. simultaneously provide your body with some more necessary ingredients to fight all those nasty chemicals out there!
For those of us who need comprehensive cosmetic assistance (believe me, I know how daunting those makeup counters can be!), Pencil Me In makes it so easy to find the perfect color to compliment your personal style. Just pick the category that best fits you. From hair color to skin tone, to preferred look - Pencil Me In Cosmetics will offer you a list of liners that will suit all your beauty needs!
Fortunately, I had the opportunity to try out their eye pencils so I can personally attest to their greatness! The eye pencils have this amazing, creamy consistency which allowed for a smooth application and was perfect for smudging (Picture a brilliant smoky eye look). There's a wide selection of shades to choose from and each one was true to color; a characteristic that I'm really fond of. Each pencil cost $6.99 and came with a pencil sharpener built right into the cap! How perfectly simplistic was that?? Here were three of my favorite colors:
Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz would have loved this green eye pencil that's appropriately named Emerald City. I love how vibrant Emerald City looked against my pale skin. Every redhead should get this color immediately! I sharpened it until it formed a really sharp tip and then swept it across my upper lid for a thick, dramatic line. Then I used my finger to blend it across the rest of my lid, creating a really intense and unique color. I definitely see this as being a show-stopping color this fall!
Next, to get a great daytime look I used Sky. It is a heavily pigmented light, icy blue that will look wonderful during the winter months but also reminded me of a sweet robin's egg; making it a great spring shade as well.
To create a great evening look, I used Lapis. The pencil's creamy texture made it easy to apply and allowed me to get a really thick, even line across my lid. I used my fingers to blend the color across my lid which allowed me to control the intensity of the shade. What I loved most about this look was that it instantly allowed me to glam up my outfit for an evening out.
Thank goodness for this new cosmetic innovation! Finally, we can get a great look and still have peace of mind knowing that we're putting some much needed ingredients back into our bodies!
Simply leave a comment stating why you would like to win and one lucky Fashion Circle Subscriber will win 6 free eye pencils (in Char-kohl, 24 Karat, One Cent, Champagne Sparks, Buff, and Mint Sparks) valued at $41.94.
Fashionwithfifi.com is giving you a chance to win a set of free eye pencils from Pencil Me In Cosmetics!
1) Contest is open to everyone. First you must be a member of the free to join "Fashion Circle" and be subscribed to Fashionwithfifi.com. Click Here: If you aren't already a free subscriber. Email subscription must be confirmed. There will only be one winner.
2) Next you'll need to leave a comment on this post telling us why you would like to win Pencil Me In's eye pencils.
3) Shipping is Free for all participants in the U.S. Winner from a country outside of the U.S. will have to pay for shipping. Shipping to P.O. Box is fine.
4) Contest runs from now, Tuesday, September 8, 2009 until Tuesday, September 15, 2009. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at Fashionwithfifi.com.
5) You must be 18 years or older to enter. Contestants under 18 will need a parent's consent in order to participate.
Be sure to enter and good luck!
Product reviews and contests