Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shoe Of The Week: Naughty Monkey- Pretty Tree Pump



Let me just politely ask you to stop everything that you’re doing and look at this shoe that got me jumping up and down with excitement for its beauty as soon as I saw it. It's called Pretty Tree Pump - Black . I’d serenade that shoe but since my singing leaves much to be desired, let me just tell you all about it. A 4 ½ inch heel and a ½ inch platform, a mix of black and white plaid and textured black leather with brushed gold studs and that cute, girly butterfly as an unexpected accent on such sexy, amost dominatrix kind of shoe. On the outter side, you will see mostly the black leather but on the inside, flashing as you walk, the plaid fabric makes them much more interesting. The detail is such, that on the sole, the anti slip piece is shaped as a heart. Talk about spreading love wherever you go! I can see myself in these with a black, knee lenght pencil skirt and a biker jacket, can’t you? Heels.com sells this shoe for $89.99. Sizes range from Size 6 to Size 10 in both the Black and Brown colors.






"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

Micky-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website