Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shoe Of The Week: Dereon- Room Service

Room Service - BlackRoom Service - Brown
When I first heard that Dereon was going to relaunch this fall I was among the skeptics. Hoever if they continue to put out shoes like this. you might have to start counting me amongst the converted. Wow a crowd in these snazzy heels Dereon is calling Room Service. Although I'm not sure of the inspiration behind the name, I'd have to call this heel a shoegasm worthy of being the "Shoe Of The Week". Room Service comes in two distinctive colors featuring either soft black or brown suede down the center with laces and gold detail that tie at the center. This pointed toe knee boot is complete with a Dereon embellishment and a 3 ¾ inch dual toned stiletto heel. This boot is very Sasha Fierce and will probably one of the things your friends envy you for this fall. I wouldn't call this shoe fit for cold NYC winters, but I don't think you'll need any excuse to wear them throughout Fall. Right now I only see this heel listed at heels.com and they sell it for $98.99. Sizes range from 6 1/2 to 11 in both colors, however the brown does sell out of some sizes from time to time. The pictures below show off the different approach angles for this stunning "Shoe Of The Week".





"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

Willie D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website