Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Keeping Up With Kim Kardashian: Beauty, Boys & Brows


Queens rapper 50 Cent and tv reality star Kim Kardashian are apparently the new odd couple in the news. Not for what you’re thinking though; the two are teaming up on a business venture to create a new line of perfumes under 50’s Lighthouse Beauty Company. This will allow Kim to launch her own line of perfumes - the first set to release in Spring of 2010. Kim is so excited, she’s even including her fans in the decision making process. Here’s what she had to say via her website:


Don't you just love Kim?! She's like my fictitious BFF. Kim does know a thing or two about beauty and fashion so I can’t wait to see how this all turns out. Speaking of pretty Kimmy, last week she had her first eyebrow shaping with Anastasia at Anastasia Beverly Hills. The purpose of shaping your eyebrows is to enhance your face. If you’re not familiar with Anastasia – she’s the Go-to-Gal for eyebrows in the celebrity world. Kim raved about Anastasia’s new $22 Lash Lifting Mascara:

“I swear, I literally need one coat and my eyelashes have so much volume and curl. Usually I feel like I have to keep applying coats to build up volume, but this mascara is perfect!!! It has hard waxes and synthetic polymers in that help build lashes to give volume.”


Sounds interesting. I'm familiar with Anastasia's
Brow Wiz Skinny Brow Pencil so I’ve got to try this out. And last but not least ladies, here’s a quick beauty tip for getting curly eye lashes: Heat your eyelash curler for a few seconds with the hairdryer. It helps curl better and hold better!


SHOP.COM


“Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration”
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website