Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Calling all Urban Decay Be-yotches:

Get 30% off from now until April 17

While I was catching up on the first two episodes of The Hills that I missed (which seems so scripted), I received a message in my inbox stating from now until April 17, 2009; Urban Decay is offering 30% off any purchase at http://www.urbandecay.com/ .

Being the Urban Decay whore that I am, I instantly screamed and went completely bananas. Now that I have calmed down, I realize just how lucky this week has been for me as far as sales and discounts go. So................ with that said, for those of you who didn't get the memo; I would like to share this moment with you Be-yotches.



To redeem this offer enter: "FNFS9" at checkout and hit "redeem coupon." Hurry before the sale ends.



Spend wisely Recessionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website