Thursday, April 2, 2009

Friends don't let Friends wear JUNK!

Offender

I'm starting a new reoccurring segment on my blog called friends don't let friends buy JUNK! This segment is strictly designated for the busted looking people who committed a fashion faux pas. It will feature the regular Hollywood offenders to the street walkers of Hot Mess ville.


And the first person to be featured is Taylor Momsen. This Gossip Girl has clearly committed a fashion crime. She could have easily been mistaken for a prostitute. I know the 80's fashion is making a comeback, but these are one of the few things that we'd like to forget. My teeth cringe at the sight of her chicken legs in this pink skirt that resembles a Rally's uniform. I mean, doesn't Taylor remind you of the Beverly Hillbilly's version of the Material Girl? I'm sure Madonna is somewhere shaking her head in disbelief.



I'm sure Miss Momsen is giving the other girls something to gossip about: her tacky 80's fashion that makes no sense.I Can't be too hard on her because Taylor is a 90's baby. The person is question is her stylish! What decade was she from?
Note to Taylor: Fire your Stylist
Doesn't she/ he know that Friends don't let clients (in this case) wear JUNK!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website