Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whatever Happened to Them Wednesdays: Katey Sagal

Katey Sagal

Sometimes we get all caught up with what’s going on in this hectic world that we forget about those who were famous or worthy of our attention at some point in our lives but have faded into the high mountains of Whatever Land. They’ve crossed our minds once in a blue, so let’s take this opportunity to give them some thought and officially make this “Whatever Happened to…. Wednesdays!”

Our first feature is of the nagging, careless, money hungry TV mom Peggy Bundy portrayed by actress Katey Sagal. I know you’re thinking “she’s had several gigs after Married… With Children, such as The Shield and Futurama,” but do we really remember her afterwards? I could watch Futurama everyday and totally forget that she does the voice over for Turanga Leela.
Well, after today, I don’t think that I or anyone else for that matter will have a problem remembering her at all apart from Nick at Night. I came across this picture of Katey at the 7th Annual TV Land Awards that had my eyes in disbelief. Two words: Whoa Mama! At 55, Katey Sagal is a certified Hot Tomale! She looks magnificent for her age ….. Better than most former Hollywood TV Moms. I’m not so sure of what she’s using (creams, Botox, corrected surgery) or who she’s seeing (a trainer, doctor, etc.), but she’s looking mighty fabulous these days don’t you think. No more milk carton mug shots for Katey Sagal; we’ve definitely seen you!
I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website