Wednesday, April 8, 2009
When Bad Fashion Happens to Good People
Offender: Dawn Richard
Last night Ex-Danity Kane member Dawn Richard attended the Gotham Magazine party looking a hot mess!!! I definitely wasn’t feeling getup.
1. Look closely: her makeup was applied unevenly. You could barely notice her eye shadow. *side eye*
2. Is it me or goes she have a serious case of bad skin? Exfoliate anyone?!?!
3. I’m so sick of seeing her with this nose ring. Am I the only one who thinks that nose rings are tacky?
4. Multi-colored nail lacquer: would’ve look better had she chosen colors that complement each other.
5. Doesn’t her hair look as though she just rolled out of bed and unwrapped it with her fingers? Who styled this chic: Aundrea (I know money is tight but damn)? There’s no need for Dawn’s hair to cover her right eye. Since her attire isn’t turning heads (by being the center of attention), I’m going to assume that her hair is supposed to be the focal point. With that said, her hair needs a lot of bounce…. big, soft curls would do.
The only thing worth looking at in this pic is her YSL basket woven boots.
Rating: On a scale from 1 – 5, I’d give Dawn’s appearance a 2.98 (and that’s mainly due to her boots)