Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fragrance of the Month

Sugar Lychee by Fresh


If you’re a perfume manic such as myself or looking for a great Spring perfume, I’ve got the perfect something that’ll match your taste. And since I’m posting this up later in the month than I normally would, I’ll make this my pick for the month of April and May. My pick is Sugar Lychee by Fresh.

I’m obsessed with this scent! Believe it or not, I was recently introduced to this fragrance by Fresh and I’m surprised that I didn’t come across this sooner. Don’t let the name fool you: Sugar Lychee is not one of those excessively sweet fragrances composed of 60% alcohol and 40% headaches.

Sugar Lychee is soft, feminine, refreshing and sweet. It’s perfect to wear during April showers and hot muggy summer days. If you smell closely you’ll notice grape fruit, citrus, amber, and mango notes. Although it’s said that Sugar Lychee is exotic (due to the mango hints), don’t let that deter you from buying it as a quick fix for work or school. A 3.4oz bottle runs at $65.
The only down side is that it doesn’t last long, but while it’s noticeable I seriously can’t stop smelling myself. It makes me feel beautiful, happy and confidant! Try it today and add sugar Lychee to your perfume collection.

Remember: Fashion is Foremost Inspiration and Sugar Lychee will definitely inspire you this season!



Fragrancez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website