Friday, April 24, 2009

Street Walking: 4/24/09


1980's Rocker Look




Today was a beautiful day in the city: bright, sunny, and plenty people out ready to showcase their street fashion. We at Fashionwithfifi believe that Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration and want to know what inspires you. While out in Union Square, I ran into two guys who instantly caught my eye. Angel (right) and Dave (left) looked as though they were the poster boys for Rock and Republic in their 1980’s rock attire, while taking a smoke break. When asked what inspired their street fashion, Angel responded “I just grab the first thing that I see when I wake up” and Dave added that “Rock inspires me and my fashion.” Personally, I dig their street fashion: laid back, leather jacks, and the aviators are awesome. What do you think about their street wear; can you digg it?



Doesn’t Angel remind you of Jay Lyon (Whitney Port’s Boyfriend) from The City?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website