Thursday, April 9, 2009

When all has failed

Retreat!


Make the most out of this recession; get creative by doing different things, research (or better yet subscribe to my blog), and spend wisely. Coming next week will be one of the greatest events on earth: Spa Week. Beginning Monday, April 13- 19, 2009, $50 treatments will be available at 400 spas nationwide – including 80 plus Manhattan locations (venues in Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and Westchester. This event is going to be like a sold out show, so you should book your appointments immediately.

Excited yet!?!? Participating spas will be offering manicures, pedicures, massages, facials, body wraps, waxes, and all sorts of beauty-cutie goodies on the low-low. If you’re someone who’s never been to a spa, this would be the perfect time to get together with your girlfriends or even boyfriend and indulge in a great experience at a high-end Spa. I deal like this doesn’t come around often. The last time I went to a spa retreat was in 2004, so I’m way overdue for a pampering. Trust me, with all the stress and Bitch-fits going on around us, this will be $50 well spent. Click here for a location near you. Did you forget that I’m the Queen of Bargains?



Ta-Ta for now - I’m going to book my appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website