Thursday, May 28, 2009

MUA for Hire: Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian was on South Beach for the Memorial Day Weekend and ran into a random woman who I'm assuming is an ass-piring makeup artist. The woman, pictured above, approached the reality star with the most ridiculous request:

"I was driving around Miami Beach and wanted to give u guys a sneak peak of what Miami Beach looks like on Memorial Day weekend! This woman stopped us and asked if she could do my make up! I took a pic of her to see if Mario can learn any tips! LOL " (from
Kim's Blog)

I could understand asking for an autograph or photo together, but doing Kim's makeup... has this woman lost her mind - the nerve of some people! She probably had one too many Martini which would explain the Tucan Sam expired eyes.


Would you let this woman do your makeup?


"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"
-Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website