Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DWTS Results 5/12/09: Finally Booted Out! Bye Ty!!!

From Left to Right: Melissa and Toni, Shawn and Mark, Chelsie and Ty, Cheryl and Gilles


I can't say that I am unhappy to see Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower go (picture above). I did respectfully take off my hat for him though. Well..... okay maybe I did not and just maybe I was doing a little jig because I didn't want another great dancer to go under the ropes for him to just do dances injustice but I did think he went gracefully and in my opinion happily. It was long time coming and it is time for the people who have actually been making high scores on the leader board to finally go toe to toe! If you have been following my blog then you know that I am rooting for sexy Gilles Marini but scary enough the rest of the contestants are REALLY good! They are literally within points from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website