Friday, May 29, 2009

Beauty & Fashion Q & A: Rihanna

Here are some interesting beauty and fashion facts about the R & B songstress Rihanna



Q: Lipstick or lipgloss?
A: Lipstick. It lasts longer, and when I'm performing, my hair doesn't stick to my lips like with gloss.


Q: Shower or baths?
A: Always showers. Bath take too much time


Q: Massage or facials?
A: I don't ever get facials. I do get massages sometimes. I have so much tension in my shoulders from sleeping in different beds and on planes.



Q: Professional manicures or DIY?
A: I am not good at doing my nails myself. Plus, I recently got into designs. I had Obama's face on my pinkie for a while; before that I had a snowman on one nail, and on another finger I had a Santa hat.



Q: Coffee or tea?
A: I hate coffee, and I hate tea. I do drink tea before I go on stage, but I hate it.



Q: Salad or fries?
A: French fries - I eat a lot of them. I don't really like salads, but they are definitely the way to go.


Q: Heels or flats?

A: High heels are sexier, but I love being comfortable; too. Also, I'm so tall. I hate being the only one towering.


Q: Sweet or salty?
A: Salty. I have a bad salt habit. I put it on everything without tasting it first. I even put it on fruit.


Q: Denim or diamonds?
A: You can never have too much denim - you can have too many diamonds. I'm more of a gold girl anyway.

Source: Allure Magazine (May 2009)



"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

- Suzanna

1 comment:

Start Your Own Website