Monday, May 18, 2009

When Bad Fashion Happens to Good People: Rihanna

Good Girl Gone Bad Fashion



Rihanna arrived to New York City this weekend after jetting to Hawaii and it looks like Ri-Ri left her fashion sense behind -- either that or she had 1 too many Luau drinks. What made her decide to wear these ridiculus black "working man" boots in the first place? I'm sure she had good intentions but the road to hell was paved with good intentions and her stylist should pour gasoline on these boots and set them on fire. It makes me wonder if her stylist is on vacation as well. Its a shame because Rihanna looks uber chic (minus the construction boots) and I really wanted to post something on that but her foot wear gave me such an eye sore that I was left with no other choice but to red card the .


What was Rihanna thinking?!?!

On a scale from 1 to 5 I'd give her a 3: She could've earned a high 4 but I just hate these terminator boots... yuck!

"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

-Suzanna

1 comment:

Start Your Own Website