Monday, May 11, 2009

Money Saving Tip - Cream Blushes


Cream Blushes are huge this season. So if you love your blush I’m going to show you how to turn it into a cream blush easily.



Items used in this clips:


Creme Blush Swatched - RBA Beauty Collection Cream Blush 1 (it was available in news stands here as a regular collection)

Skin Iluminators: Shown- The Body Shop Golden Skin Illuminator. Used- Sephora's Perfection Primer

Loose Blush - Coastal Scents Allure 3 in 1.

Be sure to visit my youtube page.



"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"


Micky




6 comments:

  1. Thanks Micky you saved the day again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you Anna, that's very sweet of you to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think You do a fab job too "Micky" keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Brista. Kind comments always mean a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Micky, Do you do videos on Mac products?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olivia. I don't have much Mac products because Mac here in Portugal is really expensive, you know? I am trying to build up my Mac collection but at $20 a lipstick it's going a bit slow. But I am perfectly sure you can find similar things to everything I use in Mac. But why do you ask? :)

    ReplyDelete

Start Your Own Website