Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Date Makeup

Personally, I don’t like too much glitter or shimmer when doing my makeup to go out on a date. It goes all over the place: his shirt, his face… so it try my best and keep it as matte as possible. However, I am a big fan of half lashes as long as they seem natural. Use these on the outer corner of your eye and it will instantly give you that seductive glamorous look that he will find magnetic.

In this particular look, I went for a neutral look that isn’t the typical beige and brown and will make any eye color pop. For eyeliner, there are great dark colors out there: Brown, indigo blue, dark purple, etc. If you must go with black, then smoke it out slightly and avoid winging it too much if you don’t really like the retro look.

Also, I’m not really for lipstick or lipgloss on dates, especially if it’s the first one. Chapstick or lip balm keep your lips moisturized and don’t add any color or stickiness.


Oh! And whatever you do, do not touch up your makeup in front of him. Excuse yourself and go to the ladies room for a moment if you need to but applying lipstick at the dinner table is a no-no.

Please check my youtube channel.


"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

Micky-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website