Monday, May 4, 2009

Ciara Keeps Chris Brown On Her Album

Multi-platinum singer Ciara raised eyebrows this weekend with her comments Insisting that she isn't going to let Chris Brown's legal troubles keep a song that she loves off her new album. The song is a sexy duet tittled "Turntables" Ciara told MTV:
"You know what it is? Honestly, with that record, it's just more about the music for me," "I wanted to focus on the music and leave it at that, because it's a record that I've had for a while, I love the way it sounds and it's one of my most favorite records on the album. And if I alter it, it's not gonna sound the same. So for me, really it's nothing more than about the music, so I kept it there."

Brown and Ciara set the stage on fire last year at the 2008 BET Awards and the two got in the studio to try and recreate that unforgettable onstage performance. "Turntables" is another one of those Synth heavy tracks that features the two singers trading vocals back and for the trying to turn the tables on each other. This is one of those songs that would be a smash if they ever made a video, but it is very unlikely that will ever happen. Brown has a long way to go before he can fully rehabilitate his image. Even Ciara herself said she had doubts about keeping Chris on. But after consulting her team she felt it was worth keeping the track. Well let's hope that it works. Click the link to download Ciara's Music




Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration

Willie D-

1 comment:

  1. omg...that was Ciara that was dancing with Chris breezy last yr...wow I thought for a moment they were getting raw on stage. That was the best performance on the BET awards show.

    ReplyDelete

Start Your Own Website