Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whatever Happened to Them Wednesdays: Classic Sitcoms


Sorry for posting this up a little late but doesn't it seem as though there's never anything good on TV even with 100 plus channels? And just when you start enjoying a show, it gets pulled. Whatever happened to great sitcoms or shows that ran for more than 2 seasons? It seems like TV networks are more willing to cancel great pilots before they even air. I remember the good ole days where shows like Seinfeld, Star Search, the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Melrose Place, the Cosby Show, Frazier, Martin, In Living Single, Law & Order (which still airs) and In Living Color ruled the TV line ups. They were more like the originators of the game - or the best of the best.

Whatever happened to children growing up on classic TV shows? Well, I should be grateful of certain networks airing their reruns. Thank goodness I have the DVR feature through my Direct TV - I would be lost without it (because I'm still stuck in the past). Why can't there be more sitcoms like these on TV? I miss the 90s! I enjoy watching these shows - 10 years later and they still seem to crack me up!













"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

-Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website