Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Micky's Bollywood Inspired Makeup Tutorial


Today I decided to go all in and dress up. I love Bollywood and so I though it would be nice to go play with some makeup.


Used In This Video:

Colors and Beauty Eye and Lip Pencil (number 1)
Coastal Scents Mayan Gold Mineral E/S
Medusa's Makeup Coral Reef eye dust
Royal Palette
MAC's Smolder Eye Khol
Maybelline Liquid Liner
OCC lip tar in Melange

Don't forget to visit my youtube channel. If you are interested in Bollywood movies and have enough patience to sit in front of the TV for exactly 3 hours, I strongly recommend you check out my favourite movie, “Devdas”. The story is lovely but the scenarios, the wardrobe and makeup are to die for.
"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

Micky

1 comment:

Start Your Own Website