Monday, August 10, 2009

Sebamed Derma Hydrating Body Gel With Aloe Review



If I were on a desert island and could only take a small suitcase (no, no, I wouldn’t go if I could only take one or two things), this would be on my “to pack” list. Last year it saved my life and I keep swearing by it to any one who asks what a good product is. It’s great for sunburns, razor bumps, sweat rashes, kitchen burns, wax burns, as an after sun, smells good and is one of the best body moisturizers I have come across. My little miracle is the Sebamed Derma Hydrating Gel W/ Aloe.




It refreshes and calms the skin, regenerating every skin cell. It’s an oil free gel, and I have to admit it can be a little sticky before it’s fully absorbed. The vitamins A, C, D and E are all great for your skin but the vitamin E will restore the damaged skin and the vitamin C will deeply moisturize it. Your skin will feel fresh, and that’s why it is an awesome relief for burnt skin and some itchiness and irritation.

Last year I got an accidental wax burn on my bikini line and you can imagine how much that hurts. Within two days this product solved my problem. After that sad episode, I still had tons and tons of product left so I decided to use it as an after sun. It’s been over a year, I shower everyday and exfoliate 2 times a week and I still have a hint of the tan I got during my last vacation.

This product is also good for men. I’ve been told it is a very good aftershave for summer and because it’s alcohol free it will feel fresh but won’t leave your manly man in tears should he unintentionally cut himself while shaving.

Unfortunately, this product doesn’t seem to be sold in the US right now but it is available all over Europe and in Canada. If you are in the US, periodically check where SebaMed is sold or use the Sebamed Sebamed Face Cream.


"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration "
Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Your Own Website