Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend Shoegasm: House Of Dereon- Tequila Heel

Tequila Heel - Black/Multi


Weekend Shoegasm followers rejoice, and don't miss out on this adorable, fashionable Tequila Heel from Dereon! Tequila is a party heel in either Black or Brown leather featuring snakeskin-patterned straps criss-crossing over the top of the foot. An open toe and a beautiful black flower detail perfect this party heel, while a 1 inch platform and 4 ¾ inch stiletto heel give you the perfect amount of lift. There are two color options. The Black, featured above and Brown pictured below. Heels.com sells both varients for $74.99 in sizes ranging from 6 through 8 in black and 8 & 9 in brown. "Click Here" or on the pic above for more details on sizing.







"Fashion Is Foremost Inspiration"

Shoe Of The Week Willie D

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    I’m Shop Girl from I Heart My Shoes— I’m an LDS writer / teacher in Ontario, and, like you, I’ve been a member of the 20 Something Bloggers network for some time but I thought that having a separate one for LDS bloggers all over the world would be a fabulous way to connect with one another, and find some new blogs to read!

    It’s brand spankin’ new and I’d love it if you joined! Come on over and check it out.

    LDS 20 Something Bloggers

    ReplyDelete

Start Your Own Website